Thursday, March 31, 2016

Some Updates Changes and New Things to Come

I have some ideas that I would like to share with you guys and some up coming things that I am going to be doing. I have been thinking lately that I might start doing collections of food for the polymer clay miniature food. Maybe some to go with the seasons or months or even the mood for the day. It is a new concept that I'm throwing around. Polymer clay is always so much fun to make things out of. I have been focusing lately on the miniature food and have left the miniature figure and fairy doors alone. I want to get back into make those as well. Not for anything but because I enjoy making them. I might start sharing some of the things that I have made with you guys. I'm also considering only for the blog making some other things I have an idea that I have been working on that I think you guys will enjoy. I'm also working on updating my YouTube channel maybe dive into some polymer clay tutorials with some tips and tricks that I have learned along the way. If you guys want to check out my Etsy shop it is:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyMiniCreations



  There are a lot of new things that are going to be coming up soon we hope that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment