Friday, March 25, 2016

Creating With Polymer Clay

Polymer clay is one of the easiest things to work with. You can make all sorts of things with it, figures, food, jewelry the list goes on and on. I enjoy making miniature food my self I love the challenge of making something tiny look good enough to eat. Plus for me its a way of relaxing and gives me a chance to think. I believe that everyone needs something that they enjoy doing and that just makes them happy or is fun for the. I have had a lot of people that have inspired me through the years including a lot of gals on YouTube one in particular that I admire is Heather Wells. Her talent is unimaginable. I have learned a lot of tricks by watching her channel.

 All of my items are for sale you can find them on Etsy below is the link to my shop


 https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyMiniCreations

 The pictures are of some of my latest creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment