Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Updates to my Etsy shop

Have been making some incredible updates to my Etsy store and still have a lot more updates / Changes to go. Very excited about the direction that the store is going. Have a lot of exciting things going on right now. It is a lot of hard work to run a online business especially when you want it to succeed.

I have had my store for about 2 years and for a long time it was a hobby I always wanted it to be more but never had the time and never thought it could be. Then I decided one day that I would stop being my own road block and start putting true effort into my shop. I'm still in the process of making it a success but I believe in it and sometimes that an a lot of elbow grease is all it takes, never let you stand in your way. I tell myself that everyday now and I found that slowly I'm getting out of my own way.

If you would like to check out my store I welcome you to shop by.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyMiniCreations

Also check the webiste

Myminicreations.com

See you there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment